_let's REPLACE.Dental Implants
The ultimate in tooth replacement
Benefits of Dental Implants:
- Stand alone – Implants are supported by themselves and do not rely on support by joining to other teeth
- Next best thing to healthy, natural teeth
- Built to last. Dental implants are a long-term solution
- Retain your natural face shape, and smile
- Protect healthy bone – When a tooth is lost, bone shrinks,
maintain bone levels and support of adjacent teeth
- Speak and eat with confidence – no worry about dentures moving or
The key-hole approach - Painless, accurate, guided.
Precise digital planning
A 3D image is taken and impressions are scanned and perfectly married together. The implant is then digitally placed in the ideal, perfect location with extreme accuracy.
3D printed template production
A precise 3D printed surgical guide is produced based on the digitally planned implant position.
Keyhole implant surgery through 3D printed template
Replicate the position of the digitally placed implant. Predicable and precise outcomes.
Implant intergration and crowning
Beautiful, predictable and permanent tooth replacement
Do Your Dentures move around or are you missing lots of teeth? - Dental Implants can help!
Do you have a full upper or lower denture which wobbles or lifts when
speaking or eating? Implants can also be used with your current
denture! Or if you are missing lots of teeth, fewer implants working together can support more teeth - just like a bridge!
With only 2-4 implants upper or lower, your current denture can be
altered to include locators which firmly "click" into the implants
providing rock solid support whilst minimising the cost. With this cost
effective approach, you will be able to eat and speak with confidence
but still maintain good denture management and cleaning.